A leading Australian Government agency is need of a Project Scheduler for a long term contract position.
This role would suit a hands-on scheduler with excellent stakeholder skills who can support multiple project managers simultaneously. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience with MS Project and MS Project Online
- Work closely with Project Managers / Schedule Owners to develop, track and maintain
detailed schedules using Microsoft Project Professional and Project Online.
- Provide direction / guidance / task allocation / resource profile views and reports to
- Assist in the maintenance of the Scheduling Standard, Schedule Templates and Project
Online Enterprise Global environment.
- Carry out schedule analysis to manage dependencies, risks, issues and opportunities
through effective tracking if tasks and milestones are being achieved in a timely manner.
- Work within a master schedule structure where multiple schedules are integrated, and
roll up reporting is generated, maintaining the integrity of project level schedules.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding and ability to manage baselines and
- Assist in the development and maintenance of summary level schedule reports including
milestones, dependencies, resource utilisation and critical path.
- Apply the Program Management Plan and Delivery Framework Dependency
- Assist in maintenance of the dependency register.
- Assist in the facilitation of dependency identification, agreement and delivery between
- Ensure alignment between the dependency register and detailed schedules.
- Assist in the production and maintenance of dependency reports.
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Project Professional, Microsoft Project Online
and the PWA environment.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining multiple delivery schedules.
- Demonstrated experience of schedule planning and analysis techniques (e.g. critical path
/ chain analysis).
- Experience with various Software Development Lifecycles (SDLC).
- Experience with traditional and agile ways of working.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining central resource pool and forward resource
- Demonstrated experience user of the Microsoft Office suite, including Visio.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain trusting working relationships with senior
delivery managers and subject matter experts.
- Competent in the implementation and adherence of schedule and dependency related
policies and procedures.
- Experience with document management and collaboration tools such as SharePoint, MS
Please Note: The candidate must state their agreement to have or obtain a baseline security clearance
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson on 03 9929 9503, quoting ref no. JO-2006-100717. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com