About the Company
Davidson is currently partnering with an established organisation, who has led the way in over 50's living in Australia. With a focus on enhancing lifestyle and providing high level products to their clients, they have a significant pipeline of projects.
The company develops community's from greenfield land into vibrant ongoing communities for which they provide all commercial facilities and ongoing support for the communities they own and operate.
Working exclusively with Davidson, our client is currently seeking an experienced Project Sales Director to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be accountable for the success and delivery of the new 50 plus community. You will be closely involved with acquisition, marketing, planning and sales.
Project life span is 4-5 years, where, during this time you will be the face of the project for existing community members and new customers.
As the key link between customers, the responsibilities of the role will include (but will not be limited to):
- Overall management of the Sales and Marketing teams
- Approval of new home designs and facilities
- Refine, develop and maintain marketing strategy and campaigns
- Motivate and drive the Sales team to exceed targets and establish high performance output
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with industry influences and key stakeholders
- Financial accountability of project risk and expenditure
- Strategic business development.
Be the face of significant launches and marketing events
The successful candidate will possess the following experience and attributes:
- Proven resilience
- Wholeheartedly a 'people person'
- High level commercial and financial acumen
- Proven capability to close the deal, time after time
- Be able to instantly build rapport
- Hands on project experience across a full residential community masterplan
- Be able to provide proven examples of innovation and improvements you have achieved
- Strong capability across financial risk of projects
- Rare opportunity to work with a successful and well established business, to lead the construction business for the company
- Competitive Salary Package and bonus structure
- Well established systems, procedures and staff
- Long term growth plan across SEQLD
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lizzi Byrne on 07 3023 1080 or email@example.com. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com