|Posted||29 days ago|
A leader in its field, our client provides some of Australia's most fundamental and widely used public services. They are in the midst of a major program to rebuild and upgrade its IT systems and related business processes.
Working as part of the Risk Management Team, and under the Risk Lead, you will support the successful management of the Program by using a clear, structured, and disciplined approach to managing risks and to assist with project control, decision-making and transparency.
- Support the Risk Lead in the operation, maintenance and continuous improvement of Risk Management Plan and associated processes.
- Support the ongoing consistent, effective management of risk, assumptions, issues and dependencies across the Program.
- Monitor, manage and report on adherence with established standards across the Program to provide a cohesive picture of program health.
- Proactively engage with stakeholders to provide informed advice on risk and control assurance and oversee risk related control activities
- Collect, consolidate, analyse and clearly articulate program and project risk data to support effective decision-making and deliver insights to Program leadership.
- Synthesise available program information to understand and outline linkages across the program, dependencies, trends, and potential risks.
- Proven experience applying risk management principles and methodologies in complex program or enterprise environments
- Advanced stakeholder management skills with people at all levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and with the ability to clearly and logically articulate risk insights
- Strong critical thinking abilities to draw out relevant information from multiple sources to support program delivery
- Proven experience in dependency management within large scale programs
- The ability to work independently and with minimal direction
- Ability to obtain baselin security clearance
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com