About the Role
Reporting directly to a head of unit/department, in this role you will be responsible for the preparation and review of agency self-approved/council approved development application packages, Review of Environmental Factors REF and advising Development Managers and Directors.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Planning/managing various projects
- Gathering/analysing and preparing information for status reports
- Evaluating current procedures and recommend changes to improve the efficiency of planning and scheduling
- Gather and interpret data to assist in property acquisitions
- Assisting in the financial evaluation/negotiation of acquisition
- May assist in contract negotiations
To be succesful in this role you will require tertiary qualifications (Bachelor degree) in planning, 5 years minimum experience in related field and familiarity with a variety of the fields concepts, practices and procedures.
Competitive hourly rate and an opportunity to work for a NSW State Government Agency and receive mentorship to help you progress your career.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kat Fry on 02 8093 0629, quoting ref no. JO-1809-90907. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com