Contract role till end of Feb 2019|Up to $68 per hour| Ipswich Based |
The objective of this engagement is to supplement the ICT PMO workforce to ensure that programs and projects are adequately supported. Each project will have its own objectives and support requirements, which the Project Support Officer will be expected to work towards
Key duties and responsibilities
- Contribute to the delivery of Seqwater's ICT project portfolio by providing a high level of project coordination and administrative support
- Support assigned project teams in the delivery of challenging and complex projects (typically with significant business, political, or high-profile impact, and high-risk dependencies)
- Ensure that ICT Program/Project Managers are supported to provide and maintain accurate project, quality, change control and risk management records and processes
- Ensure that the Principal Business Analyst is supported to provide high quality research, analysis, and documentation development to the PMO and wider Seqwater business operations
- Carry out other duties as directed by the ICT PMO, as required
- Observe and comply with all Seqwater Work Health and Safety standards and practices, Quality Management System Procedures and Environmental Management system procedure
- In all duties, comply with the behavioural expectations and values set out in The way we work (Seqwater's Code of Conduct), and all policies and procedures.
- A fundamental understanding of PRINCE2 project methodology and/or Agile project delivery is highly regarded.
Knowledge, Experience, Skills & Abilities
- Previous experience in working with ICT Project Managers, Business Analysts and project teams in a support capacity in challenging and complex work environments.
- Highly experienced and confident in dealing with internal stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Highly proficient and experienced in assisting managers with key project controls, such as: minutes, agendas, status reports, schedules, risk and issue registers, decision registers, action registers, and lessons learned.
- Experience in providing professional secretariat support at a competent level, e.g. project board/steering committee meetings, project workshops.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills teamed with exceptional organisational skills, a problem-solving mindset, and the ability to remain calm and focussed during high pressure situations.
- Experience in assisting with the development and quality review of project documentation, such as: business cases, and project, communications and procurement plans.
- Highly capable in the use of all Microsoft Office products
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Elliot PriceTripcony on 07 3023 1031, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90062. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com