Contract role for about 6 months with 2 x 12 months possible extensions|Prince 2 environment| Large govt department
- Assisting the Project Manager with the preparation of project documentation including project initiation documents, work package documents and status reports within a PRINCE2 environment, providing a quality assurance role over project artefacts.
- Assisting the Project Manager to maintain the project schedules, including:
- undertaking weekly reviews with the Project Manager;
- ensuring timesheets have been submitted with correct allocation to project activities;
- ensuring actuals and to go hours have been applied to project activities;
- maintaining project leave calendars; and
- ensuring resource allocations and project forecasts are accurate.
- Preparing project financial reports reconciling and reporting budgets, actuals, forecast, variances and billing information.
- Assisting the Project Manager to maintain and monitor change, risk and issue registers by providing weekly reviews.
- Other duties as required.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nisha Kumar on 07 3023 1024, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90234. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com