|Posted||15 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson Recruitment have been engaged to recruit an experienced Project Officer (AO7) to develop a robust rostering policy and design and implement rostering processes for our client. This is a 3 month contract to start ASAP based in Inner North East Brisbane. .
About the Role
- Developing rostering policies and procedures.
- Consultation with key stakeholders and business areas.
- Strong understanding of Queensland Government Departments and other employees Awards.
- Design and implementation of rostering processes and procedures across commission and stakeholders.
- Knowledge and understanding of rostering arrangements.
- Previous experience of interpretation of Industrial Awards and Legislative Instruments to design a rostering policy.
- Implementation of training for rostering staff.
- Aligning project outcomes to work with existing systems.
This role would be suitable for a strong critical thinker who has previous experience with complex rostering arrangements and also Industrial relations. Previous Government experience is highly regarded. This is an ASAP start.
- AO7 level pay-rate - highly competitive rate
- Brisbane Inner North East.
- Large program of work - challenge yourself!
- 3 month contract initially
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com