About the Role
- Assisting the Project Manager with the preparation of project documentation including project initiation documents, work package documents and status reports within a PRINCE2 environment, providing a quality assurance role over project artefacts.
- Assisting the Project Manager to maintain the project schedules, including:
- undertaking weekly reviews with the Project Manager;
- ensuring timesheets have been submitted with correct allocation to project activities;
- ensuring actuals and to go hours have been applied to project activities;
- maintaining project leave calendars; and
- ensuring resource allocations and project forecasts are accurate.
- Preparing project financial reports reconciling and reporting budgets, actuals, forecast, variances and billing information.
- Assisting the Project Manager to maintain and monitor change, risk and issue registers by providing weekly reviews.
- Other duties as required.
- The role may have quarterly Key Performance Indicators to maintain.
- Current and varied experience across public and private sector is highly desirable.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99676. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com