|Location||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Posted||17 days ago|
Davidson is excited to present a brand new Project Officer opportunity at one of our reputable government clients. This contract will see you through until EOFY 2021 with possibility of extension. Working within the Business Systems Maintenance team, you will assist with the completion of allocated projects and provide administrative support to the team.
About the Role
You will have responsibility for the following:
- Undertake specific projects and activities using recommended project control solutions to plan and initiate activities of projects in line with project objectives and timelines.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in relation to operational issues and to ensure that project deliverables are met.
- Review project outcomes on an ongoing basis and adjust for contingencies to maintain client driven requirements.
- Prepare and write project documentations, reports, spreadsheets, project plan, planning documentation and other correspondence utilising a range of computer software including MS Word, Excel, MS Project.
- Monitor project progress, budget and provide regular project reports.
- Maintain an awareness of legislative and other parameters within which projects are to be undertaken.
- Demonstrated skills in the use of Microsoft tools including Microsoft Project, Word, Excel and the ability to support the administration of entire project teams.
- Well-developed written, oral and interpersonal skills including demonstrated ability to liaise, consult and negotiate with line managers, stakeholders and customers
- Broad understanding of project management methodologies such as PRINCE2 and Agile, demonstrable experience with the milestones, artefacts and ceremonies would be an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to work individually or as a member of a team to manage conflicting priorities to deliver outputs and outcomes within a fast-paced project environment with tight deadlines
- Shows initiative and applies planning, analytical and conceptual skills in order to identify problems and progress the achievement of project objectives.
If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you. Grab this opportunity and get your application in today.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com