|Posted||27 days ago|
About the business
Oak Tree Group specialise in providing affordable and secure independent living communities throughout Australia. Their focus is to create a community that combines residential and recreational facilities, allowing residents to continue to enjoy independent living in a safe modern setting. We are partnering with them to recruit multiple Project Managers who are looking for the next step in their careers, to join the construction and development team.
- Oak Tree Group are fully integrated, meaning the Construction and Development team manages the delivery of each and every project from conception through to commissioning and handover to our operations team.
- Working closely with Senior Project Managers you will be responsible for the effective management of the village or apartment throughout the design and construction phase of the development for each client-side position.
- You will ensure appropriate tender processes are implemented as well as coordinating contract negotiations.
- Carry out contract value engineering, buildability analysis, and critical review of the design and documentation to minimize risk and maximize outcomes onsite.
- Carry out contract administration professionally and in accordance with legal requirements to protect commercial interests.
- We are looking for someone who has a proven history of delivering high quality projects, on-time, with-in budget and to a high standard.
- This role would suit Contracts Administrators who are keen to step into a PM role.
- You need to be effective in managing your time and able to multi-task multiple projects at varying phases of their delivery.
- We are looking for someone who loves a challenge and is driven to deliver a quality project that you would be proud to call your own.
- Client and builders side project management experience is beneficial for this role.
- Residential, including vertical project management experience is desirable.
- It is essential that you are driven and looking to progress your career in an industry that makes a real difference in people's lives.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com