About the Company
A well respected and reputable Builder in NSW, with over 10 years experience. This company has grown significantly over the past 5 years, establishing strong networks and project pipelines. This company specialises in the construction of high end luxury units. Placing a strong emphasis on quality, safety and time, this Builder has been able to maintain an excellent presence in the market.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing 2 project teams. You will be required to delivery luxury unit developments totalling a value of up to $60M. You will play a pivotal role in managing all elements of the construction process, whilst taking ownership and autonomy in your position, to ensure projects are delivered to the highest standard.
- Programming and scheduling works
- Budgeting and cost control
- Client management
- Design management
- Strong Project Management experience on luxury Units
- Tertiary Qualification in a building related discipline
- Proficient understanding of construction methodologies and processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Showcase a strong track record of stability with previous Builders
- Healthy work/life balance with flexible working arrangements
- Autonomy and ownership within your position
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Hitchcock on 02 8093 0610, quoting ref no. JO-1711-86268. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com