Our client is one of Australia's best known companies, with a customer base running into millions, both businesses and individuals. They are staffed by permanent employees, contractors, temps and also have a lot of vendors with staff on site and off shore.
They are undertaking some significant system and technology changes for their business customers. In this role you could be managing any one of a range of projects. You will need to communicate with a number of high level stakeholders, and there will also be some interaction with the vendors. It will be part of a complex portfolio and there could be significant dependencies and collaboration with a wide range of business units within their customer sites - both business and technology.
Key requirements for this long term contract role include:
- Project management or project coordination experience in large and complex environments;
- A very good understanding and appreciation of project governance, change and risk management;
- Outstanding communication, relationship building and stakeholder management skills;
- Experience working with vendors will be beneficial; &
- Telecommunications sector experience is preferred.
If this is you, please apply now!