Contract role through till end of March 2019 with possible extensions| Large Govt Department| upto $1095 /day| SAP experience desirable
The Project Manager will oversee and manage the delivery of this large scale, complex organisation-wide integration of core payroll systems with the Finance System Replacement.
The successful candidate will be required to fulfil the responsibilities of this role in accordance with the Queensland public service values, to which Queensland Health is aligned.
Within that context, the key responsibilities of this role are to:
- Oversee and manage the definition, documentation and successful completion of large scale, complex program/project(s) in line with Queensland Health project management methodologies.
- Promote and ensure the use of appropriate project management techniques, methodologies and tools, including benefits realisation and risk and issue management, to ensure quality project outcomes are delivered.
- Oversee and manage the monitoring, controlling and reporting of project related trends and performance against project plans, deliverables and schedules.
- Manage project resources, expenses and capital costs against the project forecasts.
- Initiate, influence and maintain relationships with and between key internal and external stakeholders, facilitate effective communication channels to promote the successful adoption of change within the business and foster relationships through lessons learned, feedback mechanisms and management of expectations.
- Manage capability and resource development by leading and mentoring multidisciplinary project team(s).
- Knowledge of payroll and rostering workflow / processes and systems would be highly desirable.
Key Skills abd Experience
- An 'ideal candidate' would have have a good balance of applicable project change management skills (non-ICT related and project methodology) and relational skills―the weighting of assessment criteria reflects this expectation
- The candidate will ideally have forged their skill set through working in and leading complex, large business integration projects―as a broad indication, it is anticipated that candidates would have a minimum of 7 to 10 years' experience in such roles.
- A relevant qualification and/or accreditation in the Prince2, ITIL framework, Agile or SAFE would be well regarded.
- Highly desirable attributes would be experience in:
- Complex Government project environments
- Working with/within the healthcare services sector
- Workbrain rostering/workforce management system and or SAP system (especially payroll).
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nisha Kumar on 07 3023 1024, quoting ref no. JO-1807-89985. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com