Contract role till end of Dec 2018|upto $132 per hour | HRIS- delivering both payroll and Human Capital Management solutions
As Principal Project Manager, you will project manage the implementation and delivery of a large, complex ICT project, including initiation and project delivery through to client acceptance and vendor management, whilst at all times maintaining a customer focus. As Principal Project Manager you will:
- Manage the delivery of a complex scope of work by leading and directing a large, multi-disciplinary project team ensuring the successful integration of activities is achieved and completed within timeframes, budget and quality standards.
- Monitor, manage and control project activities in accordance with agreed plans, ensuring that appropriate corrective actions are taken to deliver your project on time and on budget.
- Possess a strong technical and business integration knowledge and understanding which you will utilise to assist agencies to formulate and drive transition and integration activities within their agencies.
- Prepare overall financial plans and forecast budget estimates, and manage the project costs as outlined in the budget.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships by communicating, consulting and negotiating with clients and other key stakeholders to ensure the achievement of your project's outcomes.
- Lead and manage all audit and risk and issue management activities within your project's scope of responsibility.
Your skills and experience
- Highly developed leadership and project management skills.
- Extensive experience in successfully leading high-profile, complex projects and/or programs.
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement and management skills with the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to consult, negotiate and influence a broad cross-section of stakeholders to achieve outcomes. Demonstrated knowledge and/or experience in business and technology integration for ICT lead projects.
- Experience in the implementation of financial management or business management ICT enabled programs or projects will be highly regarded
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nisha Kumar on 07 3023 1024, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90582. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com