|Location||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Posted||23 days ago|
About the Company
Financial Services organisation based close to Sydney CBD require a senior project manager to help drive projects across HRIS and payroll systems.
About the Role
This Senior Project Manager, People is to manage the delivery of changes for the People function within the organisation.
- End to end delivery of the HRIS & Payroll Systems
- Supporting the scope of part of People stream work-packages such as Talent Acquisition & Onboarding, Remuneration, Performance & Rewards, Learning, Obligations & Controls
- Manage the relevant schedule of work and activities to deliver the business and systems changes according to key project milestones.
- Manage relevant issues & risks, CRs, dependencies and assumptions.
- Contribute to the cost management of the delivery within the project budget.
- Manage the relevant project team members and vendors as necessary to deliver the scope of the project, including Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Implementation Partners
- Proven initiative delivery experience, Agile experience would be an advantage
- Experience in delivery of HR projects, exposure to HRIS implementations beneficial
- Managing a project in a Separation initiative would be an advantage
- Minimum 8 - 10yrs+ Project delivery.
- Experience in running small/medium project teams
- Wealth management knowledge (nice to have).
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Spencer Stirrat on 02 8093 0620, quoting ref no. JO-2007-100962. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com