|Posted||19 days ago|
Leading organisation and tier 2 builders based in Sydney. They are experiencing continual growth and are now looking for a permanent Project Manager to manage the build of hotels.
About the Role
Reporting into the Construction Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects in terms of time, cost, quality safety and client relationship management. They will manage and be accountable for the construction project from start to finish, manage the relationship with all project stakeholders and report on all aspects of the project deliverables. This position is viewed as a leadership and mentoring role.
The Project Manager is responsible for providing leadership, direction and management in the following areas;
- Management of project (construction & administration) team
- Management of project finances (revenues, costs, forecasts, reporting)
- Management of project time schedule, including development, implementation, and monitoring of programs, monitoring subcontractor progress and intervention as required, monitoring off-site activities.
- Design coordination including management of design deliverables via a design procurement program
- Management of project industrial relations
- Convening and chairing meetings as required (PCG, WHSE, Design, Construction, Authority, Client)
- Client and Consultant liaison
- Preparation of Head Contract variation and extension of time claims prior to submission to client.
- Preparing the project specific construction plan and associated plans
- Development and implementation of project delivery plan
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience in Sydney Building Market
- Mid tier, recognised builders as past employers
- Experience in hotels/industrial
- Tertiary Degree or Diploma in Building Management (or other relevant tertiary qualifications)
- Minimum five years industry experience in a Senior Management or Administration position (i.e. Site Manager, Site Engineer or Contract Administrator)
- Computer literate in Word, Excel, programming, and job cost software
- Experience with MS Project, CHEOPS Job Cost Accounting/Document Management System, Aconex
- Above market salary
- Full time, permanent position
- Sydney Location
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact George Hall quoting job title. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com