About the Company
Large government department based in the CBD. Key focus is on the education of the workforce on Digital Health initiatives.
About the Role
The role is not a technical project management role. It will be working with a number of healthcare professionals and academics across the health domain to advance their knowledge and education of digital health practices. You will also be dealing with a number of medical authorities and governing bodies are the strategy and delivery of digital health education on a national basis.
Key skills and milestones:
* Understanding of the health sector and it's workforce (doctors, nurses, clinicians, academics related to health)
* Project management skills to be able to manage a small team and execute on the deliverables of the team.
* Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and communication skills across a broad group to include governing bodies and other government departments
* Fortnightly reporting on deliverables and tracking
* The role requires an excellent team player and communicator
* Flexibility on the background for the role. This is not a technical project manager role.
The role is looking to pay rates within the EL1 government bandings.
This role is until end of June 2021 but there is a very good chance this role will extend past that.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Spencer Stirrat on 02 8093 0620, quoting ref no. JO-2010-101652. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com