Our client is one of Australia's most highly recognised financial enterprises. They require a strong Senior Project Manager with Financial Crime and Enterprise Data technology experience to coordinate a large project to align to new compliance initatives as set by external regulators
The Successful Project Manager will be responsible for:
- The delivery of iterative business value and program artefacts.
- Coordination and management of multiple and complex stakeholder groups across the organisation including program, business and IT stakeholders, to perform discovery, define and build and run to outcomes.
- Understanding all Program and Regulatory Commitments to be delivered by the project or as key dependencies to the project.
- Incorporating transformation program findings from other streams, if relevant, into the project solution.
- Identification and management of business and customer impacts resulting from tactical and strategic project solutions.
- Manage delivery of agreed key project artefacts by the Delivery Partners
- Effective Project and Operational Risk Management
- Reduction of Operational Risk & Delivered Risk caused by Project Change Implementation
- Manage delivery of required application/systems changes and technical infrastructure for the project to level of quality as agreed though Testing plans.
Experience and Skills:
Knowledge of project lifecycle and project methodologies, business requirements gathering, articulation and validation, test case articulation, process mapping and policy/procedural documentation is essential.
Knowledge of AML/CTF Act and associated obligations
- Technical and architectural knowledge to support business requirements into solutions, through effective engagement and collaborate with service and architectural teams.
- Excellent leadership, communication and stakeholder management skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99471. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com