|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
Our client is a major financial services organisation, providing a comprehensive and integrated range of financial products and services. They operate in a complex environment which includes a multitude of stakeholders and vendors.
Currently, they require a Project Manager to support their ERP Implemantation program.
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, this role will require;
- PM needs to go through a selection process, acquire and implement the solution.
- a deep understanding of HR processes, policies and procedures;
- Finance Systems and processes
- Elicit and document (through workshops) the requirements of a new Human Resources Information System (HRIS);
- Scan and engage the market for viable HRIS systems;
- Assess HRIS systems against documented requirements; and
- Develop a business case for the implementation of a HRIS system including timelines, budget and justification of chosen solution.
Experience Required :
- Experience in MS Dynamics 365 ERP/ Netsuite ERP implementations (Mandatory)
- Experience from RFP through till Go Live
- Develop project plans, resource management and financial tracking
- Manage the project deliverables
- Track dependencies and ensure that these are managed to reduce delivery risk
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with ERP projects & understanding of Finance & HRIS modules
- Applications and Infrastructure delivery experience
- Stakeholder management
- Vendor management
- Agile and waterfall delivery
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com