|Posted||14 days ago|
Join a dynamic team in a role with genuine stability.
Manage and lead exciting road infrastructure projects across a diverse portfolio.
About Our Client
Davidson has partnered exclusively with. RoadTek provides transport infrastructure solutions throughout Queensland as a commercial business within the Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR).
They are a multi-disciplined organisation with accreditation to national and international standards.
Roadtek specialise in delivering technically difficult, hard-to-scope, high risk and short-lead-time projects for both state and local governments, and provide valued services in niche markets.
About the Role
In the role of Project Manager (Electrical & ITS) you will project manage the delivery of multiple electrical infrastructure projects through the provision of technical expertise, project management experience and the administration of contracts to the design, construction and maintenance processes associated with project delivery. In doing this you will ensure effective coordination of key operational activities and resources associated with project management of multiple projects.
As an experienced project manager, you will undertake the core business of RoadTek: the planning for, delivery and management of several infrastructure projects.
- Using your technical knowledge, expertise and leadership you will coordinate all relevant activities to ensure successful delivery of projects within time, quality, cost and other project targets.
- Manage the project team, materials, resources and suppliers to ensure all members are appropriately skilled and utilised, and to ensure deliverables, time and budgetary requirements are met.
- Prepare and deliver submissions and reports relating to project issues, and identify appropriate mitigation strategies to overcome problems or obstacles related to the project/s.
- Identify and engage the necessary internal and external expertise to deliver project requirements, including the selection, engagement and procurement of contractors and suppliers.
- You will manage, supervise and coordinate resource allocation for your projects and encourage effective teamwork and foster a positive attitude toward organisational objectives.
An attractive salary package is on offer, as is generous leave entitlements and job flexibility. Genuine stability within the Department with plenty of opportunity for career growth comes with this role.
TMR is an inclusive organisation which embraces diversity of thought, culture, life experiences and people to ensure we reflect the communities we serve. We are committed to building an environment in which all our employees can feel valued, included and empowered to bring their different perspectives, beliefs, ideas and cultures in creating a workplace of innovation and opportunity.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Declan Jones on 07 3023 1065, quoting ref no. JO-2003-100005. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com