Seeking an experienced Project Manager to become part of our client's Digital projects to deliver a number of digital services such as a key website, an app and other public facing services and a new channels platform.
To be successful, you will have:
- Project Management Certification either PMBOK or PRINCE. Strong Waterfall experience and Agile Method exposure, particularly in an environment where both Waterfall and Agile delivery approaches are practiced
- In-depth knowledge of key services, operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to Project with proven experience in using project management tools.
- Experience with project management of digital delivery solutions.
- Experience with delivery of large-scale public facing digital platforms.
- Experience with delivery of digital Content management processes.
- Experience with User Experience Design.
- High level of communication skills with the ability to articulate thoughts clearly in all forms of communication at all levels.
- Solid experience in managing and supervising projects to state and local government policies, standards and specifications which has involved execution of hands on project management activities.
- Experience in managing multiple direct reports including those from vendor delivery teams.
- Experience in operationalising a Digital Experience Platform and associated support model.
- Experience in executing product strategy including product categorisation and prioritisation.
- Understanding of procurement and vendor management.
*** Please note to be considered you will need to be eligible for an australian baseline clearance ***
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 0430 505 612, quoting ref no. JO-2005-100370. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com