A fantastic opportunity exists for a highly motivated and committed person to successfully manage the migration of data from a newly acquired company into our clients current systems.
You will be responsible for maintaining data quality and facilitating data definition exercises while working collaboratively with the greater Project team to ensure the delivery of the project within agreed timeframes.
Do you have:
- Demonstrated commitment to providing the highest quality of customer service.
- Ability to understand the data requirements to deliver solutions for the customer.
- Highly developed and demonstrated research and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated experience of establishing and maintaining effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline.
- Relevant demonstrated experience in data migration, extraction, data cleansing, loading and validation on large Corporate Business System implementations.
- Demonstrated experience in data quality, assessments and mapping.
- Experience with SQL for reporting, data analysis and data extraction.
- Experience in programming and or business systems analysis.
- Effectively communicate with a non-technical audience.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99820. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com