|Posted||13 days ago|
About the Role
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a diverse and inclusive environment. You will manage the execution of the overall cyber security maturity uplift plan through a series of targeted initiatives and projects across Information Technology and Operational Technology (OT).
The Cyber Security Project Manager is responsible for managing the execution of the overall plan, including managing risk, stakeholders, schedule, scope and reporting. You will liaise with leaders of the OT initiatives to consolidate information for reporting.
The role is also responsible for coordinating the ICT business as usual initiatives and managing the small to medium projects that form the cyber security maturity uplift plan. On occasion this may extend to OT cyber-related projects or initiatives.
Grab this opportunity and hone your exposure to cyber security in a critical ICT infrastructure environment.
- Minimum 5 years experience in IT project management roles
- Pragmatic application of project life cycle processes, methodologies and technologies
- Experience in cyber security project delivery or cyber security operational role
- Demonstrated understanding of cyber security and risk management concepts
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining the integrity of a project's business case and plans (project plan, stage plan, procurement plan, change management plan and benefits realisation plan).
- Experience in managing a cross-functional technical team
- Experience with sourcing, contract and vendor management.
- Demonstrated experience working with a mix of stakeholders including users, suppliers, external commercial advisors and internal support services (Project Management Office, Procurement, HR, Communications and Legal).
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Project management certification in PRINCE2, PMBOK or equivalent.
- Certification in Cyber Security disciplines
- Experience working within the energy industry
CBD-based, great team of energetic professionals.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gerry Deakin on 0407 758 629 quoting ref no. JO-2101-102527. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com