Davidson is excited to partner up with one of our major clients in the search of their next Cyber Security Project Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a diverse and inclusive environment. You will manage the execution of the overall cyber security maturity uplift plan. This role might also extend to Operational Technology projects and initiatives.
The contract will be initially rolling for 12 months with possibility of extension. Grab this opportunity and hone your exposure to cyber security in a critical ICT infrastructure environment.
- Prior experience in cyber security project delivery or cyber security operational role
- Demonstrated understanding of cyber security and risk management concepts
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining the integrity of a project's business case and plans including project plan, stage plan, procurement plan, change management plan and benefits realisation plan
- Pragmatic application of project life cycle processes, methodologies and technologies
- Experience in managing a cross-functional technical team
- Ability to work in accordance with PMO governance
- Skilled in sourcing, contract and vendor management
- High level written and verbal communication for an Executive and Board Member audience
- Collate and develop reports from a complex set of projects that are appropriate for all audience levels
- Certification in Cyber Security disciplines
- Experience working within the energy industry
If this sounds like you, grab the opportunity and apply today, as this role is progressing quickly.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com