|Posted||17 days ago|
We are looking for an experienced Cyber Security Project Manager with a strong background in Security strategy to join one of our clients based within the Government sector.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the delivery of key Cyber Security projects with a specific focus on rollout of the future Cyber Security road map for the organisation.
You will need experience in a range of security projects including operating systems, platforms and networks.
- Extensive experience as a Project Manager specifically within Cyber Security for larger enterprises
- Great technical knowledge of Cyber Security and/or infrastructure
- Agile delivery experience
- Experience with stakeholder management more specifically; C-level, vendor management, budget and time line management.
What's in it for you?
- Long term opportunity - Preapproved funding for contract extensions past initial 6 months
- Work within a high performing team in a reputable organisation.
- Located in the heart of Melbourne's CBD close to one of the major rail hubs
- Flexible work from home opportunities
This is an amazing opportunity to join a renowned government enterprise and make your mark within the cyber security space.
**NV1 Clearance required or the ability to obtain, which requires Australian citizenship.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact David Sparks, quoting ref no. JO-2104-103892. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com