Contract role for about 9 months with 2x12 months possible extensions|Business Case|Prince 2 framework|Large government client| Attractive daily rate
Our Client requires an experienced Project Manager to take responsibility for planning, overseeing and leading the following project from ideation through to completion. This role is within a complex government organisation and requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several moving project parts simultaneously.
The project is to analyse, evaluate and plan an organisational change to an existing business area. The organisational change is required for the possible implementation of a new technology service offering.
The Project Manager will deliver:
- Business Case to support the organisational change.
- Organisational change management plans, communication plans and benefit realisation plans.
The Project Manager's key responsibilities will be to:
- Plan and coordinate the project activities and resources to deliver the required outcome within the project budget and timeframes.
- Produce the required project documentation in accordance with department's PRINCE2 framework.
- Ensure appropriate project governance and assurance activities are in place for the project.
- Liaise closely with all project stakeholders including Project Executives, Project Board Members, Senior Users, Senior Suppliers as well as Senior Management and other Project Managers within department
- Provide effective management of risks, issues, conflicts, change requests and priorities.
- Manage the project budget and finances.
- Develop and maintain project schedules.
- Manage project resource allocations.
- Provide direction and support for the project team.
- Monitor and report on the progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Ensure project administration activities are undertaken in accordance with internal governance and compliance practices.
- Other duties as required.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nisha Kumar on 07 3023 1024, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90422. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com