|Posted||28 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson Recruitment have been engaged to recruit an experienced Project Manager (AO8) to Implement and upgrade a Contact Centre for our client. This is a 5 month contract to start ASAP based in Brisbane City Fringe..
About You - A confident Project Manager who has a background working with Contact Centres and Telephony upgrades.
About the Role
- Responsible for the successful delivery and management of the contact centre upgrade.
- Responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, control and upgrade of the Telephony.
- Ensuring alignment with organisational strategy.
- Stakeholder engagement both internal and external.
- Financial Management of the project.
- Prioritise, allocate and coordinate project activities and identified action areas.
- Identify areas of improvement and prepare recommendations.
- Ensuring that contract agreements with solution providers and outside vendors are managed.
This role would be suitable for a strong project manager who has previous experience with contact centre and telephony upgrades. Previous Government experience is highly regarded. This is an ASAP start.
- AO8 level pay-rate - highly competitive rate
- Brisbane City Fringe
- Large program of work - challenge yourself!
- 5 month contract initially
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com