Our client is a high profile organisation with over 500 employees based in the Western suburbs of Melbourne, delivering multidisciplinary capital works projects across civil, building, landscaping, recreation, sporting and coastal management. You will be joining an enthusiastic and professional team that takes pride in delivering quality services to customer base. This progressive organisation is open to flexible working arrangements and encourages people from a diversity of backgrounds to apply.
With an annual capital works budget of approximately $45m you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects for the organisation up to $15m in value. Reporting to the Capital Works Manager and being a critical part of the project delivery team, you will represent the organisation's interests on a range of projects and provide advisory support on others. Being involved from initial concept through to hand-over, you will ensure projects are effectively managed and are delivered on time, within budget and to a high quality. Working closely with customers, you will ensure that internal and external customers have been engaged and consulted with and that their expectations have been met through the delivery of the project.
This is an integral role within the project delivery team and you will be capable of managing multiple projects at any one time. You will also meet the following criteria;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to negotiate and resolve any conflict and drive culture and foster positive change management
- Passionate about customer service, your approach is infectious and has resulted in your past teams lifting standards and changing processes
- Project Management experience with relevant tertiary qualifications
- Outstanding leadership and people management skills
- Ability to gain credibility with technical professionals and bring diverse teams of people together in a cohesive unit.
- Civil, Building Landscaping, or Environmental related project experience will be favored
To apply for this role, please go to www.davidsonwp.com and search for the job title in the Job Seekers tab. For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Sharon Ardley on 03 9929 9536 or Seamus Scanlon on (03) 9929 9589.