Our client, a leading organisation is looking for a Project Manager - Applications to join their growing team based in Brisbane.
About the Role
In this role as a Project Manager - Applications you will be responsible for managing and delivering the development, upgradation, maintenance and change management of various applications. This includes managing both internal resources and vendors for the delivery of each change as required. Candidates with Application Project Management experience with a sound knowledge of infrastructure should be ideal for this role.
Its a permanent role.
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Experience working in fast paced agile environments
- Experience in management of stake holders and vendors and/or service providers to deliver the project outcomes
- Proven ability to lead multi-functional teams
- Successful track record of delivering projects on agreed timeframes
- Experience in working with applications based on Java, .Net, PHP or other languages is ideal
- Ability to build relationships, manage expectations and influence decisions
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90622. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com