|Posted||9 days ago|
About the Project
The Victorian Murray Floodplain Restoration Project (VMFRP) is a $320m program of infrastructure works that assist in the restoration of high valued floodplains on the River Murray in Victoria. The Project is being delivered in partnership between Lower Murray Water, Goulburn Murray Water, Mallee CMA, North Central CMA, Parks Victoria and the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning and is funded by the Australian Government's Department of Agriculture, Water and Environment. The project covers nine separate sites in areas of high environmental, heritage and community value. The projects vary in scale and complexity and generally involve the construction of weirs, regulators, pump stations, levees and access tracks within existing national parks.
About the role and your responsibilities
Reporting to the Project Director and part of the Project Leadership Team, this position is responsible for the planning and delivery of the capital works projects for the Victorian Murray Floodplain Restoration Project (VMFRP). Responsibilities will include ensuring all projects are planned and costed accurately, staffed appropriately and delivered on time, within agreed budgets and programming requirements.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- To be appropriately qualified or equivalent experience in Project Management or equivalent technical competency ideally in a diverse stakeholder setting.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in civil or mechanical assets, preferably in the water or equivalent industry.
- Thorough knowledge of program and project management principles and demonstrated experience overseeing works programs and projects in infrastructure businesses.
- Thorough understanding of contract management principles and framework.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully delivering projects in a complex approvals environment with a diverse range of stakeholders
- A high level of written, oral communication and negotiation skills, and the ability to manage and work as part of a team.
- Current Driver's Licence.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only. Should you require further information, please contact David (Will) Wilson on David.Wilson or Seamus Scanlon on Seamus.Scanlon@davidsonwp.com |, quoting ref no. JO-2012-102406.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com