Our client is a leading business in the Financial Services industry, providing both personal and business offerings to assist with key decision making through the use of Data & Analytics products. It is a changing and growing environment which requires the ability to deal with an element of ambiguity and exceptional customer service skills when dealing with clients.
They are seeking a Project Manager to plan, lead and control the implementation of the business systems. You will be responsible for needs assessments, planning, project managing enhancements and new releases from the initial phase right through to testing, training and roll out.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience managing complex projects in a bank or financial services company;
- Ideally have project managed Software Delivery or Data/Analytics projects
- Outstanding communication, relationship building and stakeholder management skills;
- Ability to work in a dynamic, changing environment
- High level analytical and strategic thinking skills;
- Banking or financial services experience will be highly regarded.
If you are up for the challenge, please click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact David Sparks on 03 9929 9509,. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com