About the Company
Our client is a large utilities organisation located in Brisbane.
About the Role
The primary purpose of this role is to:
- Manage the delivery of EAMS Reporting scope as part of the overall Program scope of works.
- Lead and manage multiple project teams made up of internal staff, contractors and external vendors and managed service partners in project initiation, planning, delivery and closing
- Development and management of project scope, schedule, identification and escalation of risks and issues, and quality.
The Project Manager has the following accountabilities:
- Lead and manage the delivery of EAMS Enterprise and Operational Reporting scope.
- Lead and manage multi-disciplined project teams in the initiation, planning, implementation and delivery of high-level, complex and/or high risk project outputs
- Develop project plans and other project artifacts as directed by the project owner and/or the project control group.
- Define and deliver on project outcomes and benefits by:
- Ensuring projects are managed in accordance with the approved project governance framework
- Management of overall project scope within business rules and governance and stakeholder requirements, contextualised by project specific schedules, budgets, risk and contractual obligations
- Managing project finalisation to ensure completion of all project outcomes / deliverables, smooth transition from project to operational management.
- Establish, maintain and utilise strong partnership relationships, networks and alliances with relevant internal and external stakeholders and interest groups to achieve organisational outcomes
- Provide high-level professional advice to key stakeholders and senior managers.
- Identify, assess, mitigate and manage project risks, issues
- Coordinate the development and compilation of formal project management documentation and reports in line with the clients ICT Governance Framework
- Participate in the development, review and implementation of Program Management governance framework, policies, procedures and standards.
Skills and Abilities
The role requires the following skills and abilities:
- Demonstrated skills to manage multiple business and technical teams in the delivery of Enterprise and Operational Reporting scope across a complex technical landscape (including ERP System & Business Intelligence).
- Exceptional high level project management skills and proven ability to manage the end to end delivery of complex ICT Reporting projects.
- Proven organisational skills and proven ability to manage competing priorities, work collaboratively across programs, and experience in project scoping, engagement, monitoring tracking and reporting
- Highly developed research, analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to gather and compile information, develop reports and make educated decisions and/or recommendations to the appropriate governance bodies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill including presentations to staff and stakeholders across all levels of the organisation, using negotiation, advocacy and interpersonal skills to successfully develop and manage stakeholder relationships
Knowledge and Experience
The role requires the following knowledge and experience:
- Demonstrated experience across a number of major ERP projects for the delivery of Enterprise and Operational Reporting scope. Ellipse Reporting and Power BI implementation experience will be highly regarded.
- High level knowledge of the technical delivery of ERP System Reporting scope across the end to end SDLC.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the project processes, project life-cycle and relationship between phases, planning and control procedures, resource management, risk management, advanced schedule management, communications management, quality management, scope definition and management
- Demonstrated ability to lead multi-functional teams, which includes working directly with lead business representatives, other project managers, industry service providers and project owners often on highly sensitive and confidential matter
- Demonstrated experience in the management of external vendors and/or service providers in order to deliver the project outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in differing types of System Delivery Life Cycles, eg Waterfall, Iterative, Agile etc. and choose the most appropriate for the projects under their control.
- Demonstrated experience in differing types of project management methodologies, eg Prince2, PMBoK, etc
- ASAP start
- 12 Month contract
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Elliot Price Tripcony on 07 3023 1031, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90631. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com