About the Company
Our Client is a well known fit-out contractor with over 30 years experience in the NSW Market. Well known for their innovative Health Care project portfolio from Medical Centres, Hospitals and Dental surgeries they have a great team culture and high staff retention.
About the Role
With a Head office in north Sydney. You would be required to successfully manage project(s) on time and within budget from the award of contract through design, project delivery and meet the high standards this company adheres to.
- Tertiary Qualification in Construction Management or Equivalent
- Proven Track Record of being either a Project Manager or Senior Contracts Administrator in a Building Contractor in Australia, preferably NSW
- Must have experience working on commercial fit-outs and refurbishments
- Experience within Health care, Aged Care or Medical refurbishments is highly desirable
- Strong references covering the last 5 years
- Excellent communication skills
Great culture, National Opportunities, Strong Project Pipelines.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Frew on 02 8093 0615, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90605. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com