Do you want to build tomorrows Sydney and be a vital part of NSW once in a generation transport development? Do you wish to lead your own team of highly skilled engineers?
Take the opportunity to join a flourishing organisation, our sector leading client is looking to strengthen their team with a driven Construction Project Manager within rail.
Your role will primarily focus on management of large scale rail bridge maintenance works and ensuring the project is run o time, in scope and within budget. Key accountabilities:
- Execute safety responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities.
- Prepare briefs considering time, costs, and outcomes.
- Prepare project plans specifying deliverables, constraints, partners, required resources and issues.
- Bridging the gap through communication and consultation with the Transport for NSW cluster partners, subcontractors, engineers and clients.
- Monitor and report on progress of projects against the project plan to identify issues, hazards, risks and delays.
What we are looking for
To be successful in this role previous experience in a project management or project engineering role in combination with rail and/or bridge maintenance in NSW is essential.
This organisation actively works towards a flexible environment and a dynamic workforce. We inspire and like to see people from all backgrounds to apply and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Not quite right? We also have opportunities available from mid-level up to director level. Whether your expertise lies in road, rail, transport, development, design, maintenance or asset management we have a selection of roles in both public and private sector available for you.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Liisa Olsson on 02 8093 0617, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90521. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com