About the Company
CleanCo are Queensland's newest, publicly-owned electricity generation and trading company. Fuelled by a mix of renewable energy and driven by big ideas and innovation, they aim to facilitate a more dynamic and responsive energy market through a diverse mix of generation capacity and investment in renewable energy projects. CleanCo are delivering innovative energy solutions for their customers while promoting increased market competition and are shaping the future of Queensland's energy sector.
About the Role
Reporting to the Major Works Manager, the Project Manager is responsible for delivering a two year capital works programme across CleanCo's northern Hydro stations; Barron Gorge, Kareeya & Koombooloomba. Other tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Assist in the formation of the projects scope of works
- Managed capital programmes through the full lifecycle
- Be the primary point of contact for all project controls, ensuring contractual agreements are being met to time and budget
- Assist in the development of project management and governance framework including standardised project documentation templates
In order to be successful in this role you will be an experienced Project Manager with proven experience delivering projects on time and budget, ideally within the power generation or utilities sector. Your other experience will include:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Proven experience delivering complex projects in a similar environment
- Excellent technical knowledge of project management frameworks and methodologies
- Strong stakeholder management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Due to the location of the sites we are looking for candidates based in Far North Queensland
This role will give the successful candidate an opportunity to join an innovative company that contributes to the delivery of renewable, reliable and affordable energy for Queenslanders on a two year contract.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Stephen Overty on 07 3023 1074, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101351. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com