Davidson is excited to present an amazing Senior Project Manager opportunity with one of our well-respected government clients. This is an initial 6 month contract with possibility of extension. You will work on exciting Digital Transformation projects, leading the delivery of three streams of work to enhance integration capabilities and ensure continuity and system stability. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to accelerate your career in a senior role and leave your mark on high profile government project work.
You are a passionate Project Manager that has Demonstrated achievement in the design, development, implementation and application of Prince 2 methodology to ICT projects, who has solid experience in leading the following activities and delivery of the following project management key tasks:
- Identifying and analysing the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) or business funded corporate project requirements to develop and produce strategies to ensure communication, change management and action plans are effectively applied to meet departmental strategic needs and opportunities.
- Collaborating, liaising and negotiating with vendors and external and internal stakeholders in leading the implementation of projects to enhance the effectiveness of significant ICT activities.
- Managing project teams and resources across a diverse range of project functions to undertake development, implementation, training and maintenance to agreed deliverables, contractual and budget obligations, ensuring project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets.
- Managing the progress of ICT projects including the establishment of performance indicators and the maintenance of a quality record system to meet requests for information and for statistical and planning purposes.
- Ensuring compliance with the department's project management methodologies, legislative, industrial and other parameters within the project.
- Managing and prioritising the strategic and operational aspects of ICT projects including the preparation of reports, planning documentation and other communications utilising a range of communication channels and computer applications.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of quality processes, products and services, as identified through facilitating review, product analysis, client survey analysis and other research and benchmarking activities, which help establish requirements for the implementation of changes.
- Acting as an escalation point for risks and issues throughout the project and actively manage these, including, reporting, mitigation and rectification strategies.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Get your application in today, as this role is progressing quickly!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Van Hoang on 07 3023 1051 / 0452 636 086, or email Van.Hoang@davidsonwp.com quoting ref no. JO-2003-99848. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com