About the Role
The Project Manager is required to manage the following initiatives to successful completion and project closure:
- Building a Cloud Business Office to lead adoption of cloud services and apply effective governance for the organisation. Enabling business agility, flexibility and supporting innovation.
- Establishing a cloud foundation platform to enable technical capability for business units to consume cloud services in an efficient, secure and cost-effective way.
Recent experience in delivering cloud-based Information and Communications Technology (ICT) projects using agile methodologies is strongly preferred.
- Successful delivery of projects to agreed project parameters, outcomes and schedule.
- Effective engagement with all project stakeholders including Project Executives, Project Board Members, Senior Users, Senior Suppliers, Vendors as well as Senior Management and other Project Managers.
- Development and update of project artefacts in compliance with governance and project management requirements.
- Ensure appropriate project governance and assurance activities are in place for the project.
- Develop and implement communication plans, organisational change management plans and benefit realisation plans where necessary.
- Creation and monitoring of the project schedules, work packages and associated project dependencies.
- Project status monitoring and reporting as per ICT governance requirements.
- Effective management of the following: risks and issues, scope, quality, configuration, allocated project budget and resources.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99570. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com