Our client is a leading financial services organisation is currently undergoing a large remediation program within their wealth portfolio. They are searching for a Senior Project Manager to manage and deliver the technology platform requirements to support these remediation activities. This is a challenging and rewarding role working on a high priority program that touches a large number of stakeholders. You will work in a collaborative, flexible, and supportive environment.
- Working with Solution/Service/Security/Network Architecture teams to drive the solution for scope.
- Working with Infrastructure team to provision required technology components - Database/Storage/Access/Virtual Machines etc
- Co-ordination of scope across various teams.
- Co-ordination with external delivery partners to manage the delivery of required scope.
- Co-ordinating implementation of projects across various teams - Config, Service, Operations, Testing, BAU Support.
You will have:
- Experience delivery remediation or advice projects
- Demonstrable experience with the creation and use of detailed project plans to determine critical path and key dependencies
- Practical experience with and understanding of Wealth Management and financial advice
- Practical experience with and understanding of Infrastructure, Database Management, Cloud technology.
- Experience with the development of processes and controls and the development of testing strategies, plans and test execution
- strong communication and stakeholder management skills are critical with focus on building strong relationships and collaboration to meet shared objectives
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99543. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com