We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with experience implementing Vendor Management Solutions to join one of our clients based within the Government sector. The successful candidate will be responsible for building a busines case to deliver a new VMS into this high profile organisaiton.
The successful candidate will:
- Identify a variety of solution options and drive a collaborative process to engage stakeholders to analyse the pros/cons and implications of each option, and decide on the right option to proceed with.
- Develop potential solutions based on existing systems, new commercial off-the-shelf or custom developed solutions as appropriate, integrating with company and third party systems using established integration patterns.
- Evaluation for RPIs, RFPs and proof of concepts.
- Develop the solution architecture (aka high level design) deliverable and guide detailed design.
- Contribute to cost estimations.
To be the successful candidate you will possess:
- Experience working on Procurement System implementation projects
- Strong technical knowledge in system or software implementation
- Demonstrates a sound understanding of vendor technologies and roadmaps, and remains current with key IT security industry themes and emerging trends
- Demonstrable capability to juggle multiple smaller projects as well as the ability to lead large programs
- Have successfully influenced program outcomes by brokering consensus among stakeholders with conflicting needs and expectations
- Prior experience working with a Government organisation
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99289. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com