|Posted||23 days ago|
Our client is a global Australian founded over 30 years ago. They specialise in communication and technology solutions for multiple clients across the world.
They are now looking to add a Project Manager to their Brisbane based team to effectively deliver and lead the project outcomes of customers and stakeholders alike.
- Develop and implement methods and processes to continue to build the company into an organisation renowned for delivering complex projects.
- Work with system engineers and field technicians to ensure projects are delivered on time, and under budget with quality. Implement project completion and handover to the service and support phase.
- Managing the day to day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Negotiate with functional managers to obtain project resources.
- Managing customer relationships.
- You will have a track record of delivering quality and profitable projects of a technically complex nature.
- Ability to cope in a technically complex and fast-changing environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing requirements in a deadline-driven situation.
- Strong planning and organising skills including the ability to manage several work streams simultaneously.
- Highly computer literate in Microsoft office suite, including MS Project and PowerPoint.
- Positive and enthusiastic, with the drive to enhance the business and your own career.
- Degree in Engineering, Communications or equivalent relevant experience is desirable.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact George Hall on 07 3023 1054. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com