About the Role
Our client is looking or multiple project implementation teams to facilitate concurrent implementations across all multiple sites. We have multiple opportunities within both Brisbane and regional implementation teams. Being part of the Integrated Workforce Management myHR implementation team provides a unique opportunity to be involved in an ICT enabled business change project for a large department in Queensland. The organisation is geographically dispersed to all corners of the state and this is your opportunity to showcase your talents and further develop skills through your passionate involvement in our project.
As a Project Manager you will lead and manage a multi-disciplinary project team to effectively implement the myHR solution (an employee self-service and manager self-service solution enabling enhanced establishment management) across multiple Queensland Health sites.
The key duties include:
- Fulfil the responsibilities of this role in accordance with client's values and Payroll Portfolio as outlined above.
- Manage the successful delivery of 'local' ICT enabled business change in line with Queensland Health project management methodologies.
- Contribute to the development of project plans and promote/ ensure the use of appropriate project management techniques, methodologies and tools, including benefits realisation and risk and issue management, to ensure quality project outcomes are delivered.
- Monitor, control and report on project related trends and performance against project plans, deliverables and schedules.
- Manage project/work package assigned resources and finance within project tolerances.
- Initiate, influence and maintain relationships with and between key internal and external stakeholders, facilitate effective communication channels to promote the successful adoption of change within the business, and foster relationships through lessons learned, feedback mechanisms and management of expectations.
- Represent the project at senior levels, and establish and sustain mutually productive partnerships with vendors and stakeholders at both local and statewide levels
To be successful you will need
- Strong project management experience
- Success in managing and delivering complex ICT enabled business change projects
- Excellent leadership and management skills of multi-disciplinary project teams
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
- Knowledge of HR / payroll workflow processes and systems is highly desirable
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1807-89878. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com