About the Company
Located in the CBD, this company has a strong culture which is values-driven and professional.They promote an environment where people communicate openly and enjoy what they do. This is genuinely a highly functioning and cohesive team, so grab your opportunity to be a part of it!
About the Role
The need has arisen for a Project Finance Administrator to provide financial, compliance and administrative support across an interesting project portfolio.
Your responsibilities will include -
- Cost control support.
- Report on project financials.
- Track costs against budgets.
- Investigate variances.
- Manage the coordination and preparation of project invoices.
- Manage the CRM to ensure the integrity of data is maintained.
- Timesheet management
- Oil & Gas sector experience will be highly regarded
- Previous experience in a project-driven environment
- Experience in financial reporting & cost tracking
- Advanced MS Excel
- A positive attitude is essential!
- Immediate start
- CBD location
- 4 month contract
- Negotiable hourly rate
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2005-100395. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com