About the Company
Davidson Recruitment are currently working with a well established civil contractor who are looking for a project engineer in Western Sydney. The company is a reputable contractor with multiple projects based across Western Sydney and regioanl NSW. They work on a range of projects for local councils and tier 1 contractors in including water and wastewater projects, pipelines, sewer and pupstations and stormwater and drainage.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Project Engineer for a full time permanent position. You will be based between the office in Western Sydney and may be required to travel to sites in regional NSW working alongside a small team whilst managing subcontractors and labour on site.
Your responsibilities include;
- Handle procurement of site labour and materials required
- Ensure all site activities comply to company safety, environmental and quality policies and procedures
- Liaise with clients and subcontractors on site
- Work alongside project manager to ensure the project is running on time and to budget.
- Cost management including progress claims, variations and procurement.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Sound knowledge of the Australian construction market
- At least 7 years' experience working on Civil projects
- Previous water infrastrucutre/pipeline experience is essential
- Candidates should have experience managing subcontractors and crews on site
- Good communication skills and highly desirable to be proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
This is a great opportunity to join a well renowend contractor with a stong pipeline of work. They are offering an attractive salary package and a long term opportunity to gow and develop within the compnay.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Clare Veness on 02 8093 0600, quoting ref no. JO-2004-100257. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com