Our client is looking for a project coordinator for their projects in Canberra.
Reuquirments as below:
- Start Immediately
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (especially Microsoft Excel)
- The ability to work well with a geographically dispersed team (pro-active to pick up the phone and chat rather than send email)
- Management of all travel requests on a weekly basis
- Responsible for validation of invoicing against PO engagements and maintaining an audit trail for approvals etc.
- Requirement to raise purchase orders (it would be beneficial if the candidate had experience in SAP or Meriden/Integral)
- Responsible for on boarding new starters in CBR, ordering IT equipment, setting up workstations, organising access passes etc.
- A self-starter who works well individually or as part of a team
- Ability of come up with solutions and can think outside of the box
- Must be proactive
- Support Resource Manager and Coordinator with adhoc administrative task as required
Send in your application if you are a strong match to the requirements. Please note that only candidates with work rights (Australian Citizen) and who match the selection criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact David Bruce on 02 8093 0600, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90336. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com