URGENTLY require a Project Coordinator who is available immediately, for an initial contract until 30 June 2020 with a large QLD Government Department.
You will work within a dynamic team to play a critical role in coordinating, developing and implementing key aspects of the Windows 10 project rollout. This includes coordination of resources for Brisbane CBD and regional deployments, developing data sheets and liaising with business unit key contacts, updating project schedules and reporting project status and business unit readiness.
Previous experience working as a Project Coordinator - Windows 10 project rollout - is highly desirable but not mandatory.
- Coordinate, develop and update resource schedules
- Coordinate resources nominated for deployment and support activities
- Coordinate building access for deployment and support resources ahead of dates
- Coordinate the upgrade of devices that were missed or not upgraded
- Send out targeted emails to business unit staff prior to upgrades occurring
- Liaise with business unit key contacts and update data sheets
- Liaise with ITS Vendor Management staff regarding applications to be installed which may have licensing implications
- Reports to the DJAG Windows 10 project manager
Highly desirable skills/requirements
- Business analysis experience in a large, complex ICT environment
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Clear and effective communications skills via multiple channels
Interested? APPLY by emailing through your resume and cover letter, and find out more…
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Van Hoang on 07 3023 1051 or 0452 636 086, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99830. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com