About the Company
With 12 Potential Projects Looming, This Developer Builder is looking for experienced Project Coordinators to join a number of their muti residential and commercial projects. If you are looking for a Long term career with the opportunity to grow and develop, this is the opportunity for you.
About the Role
You will be working alongside highly talented project teams to help coordinate the day to day on-site running of the project.
- Assist in the preparation of scopes of works, tender packages, bid documents and
- Read & Interpret drawings and specifications, document control
- Supervise, check and ensure subcontractor work, conformance and quality control
- Work with site management in preparing programs and project deliverables
- Critical Housekeeping and Site management in Safety inductions, toolbox talks and
- Assist in site reporting, delivery checks and quality control
- Procurement - material knowledge and supplier background checks and compliance
- Aid in the Interpretation of drawings and schedule/procure and coordinate with suppliers
and site management
- Coordinate the conditions of contracts with the senior management
- Update records, receives requests and resolves minor contractual issues with
- Physical checks of completed works with Project Manager
- Coordinate variations, extra work, beyond scope of works and other changes
- Forms and documentation in regards to obtaining permits
- Monitors subcontractor claims, compliance with contracts, minimum statutory requirements of each supplier/subcontractor involved, primarily checks subcontractor claims before accounts administration for approval of works.
- Review of Subcontractors IMS/QMS, WHS/SWMS and Insurances.
- Site record keeping and maintenance housekeeping is critical
You will have a tertiary Civil engineering or Construction Qualification OR a Trade Based Qualification and between 3 - 5 experience with a Tier 2/3 Builder developer or head contractor in and around Sydney.
Guaranteed Projects for the next 5 years, Development, training and progression opportunities as well as a real family culture.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Frew on 02 8093 0615, quoting ref no. JO-1804-88528. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com