Davidson in partnership with Goldwind Australia are looking to find an experienced Project Coordinator / Scheduler to join their team in the Melbourne office.
Goldwind is one of the world's leading wind power companies. The largest player in the wind industry in China, Goldwind has a presence on six continents globally. In 2015, Goldwind was the world's number one wind turbine manufacturer by newly installed generation capacity.
Internationalisation of Goldwind is a key business objective. This includes Goldwind Australia's activities in Australia, New Zealand, and Indonesia.
The Project Coordinator / Scheduler will be assigned to work with Project Managers and will be responsible for establishment, operation and maintenance of a Project Control system for the delivery of Goldwind Australia's program. It is a requirement of this position to champion a learning organization culture within the Project Controls team supporting our vision of Preserving Blue Skies and White Clouds for the future.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Ensure that sound project control systems and practices are applied to the delivery of Goldwind's projects, which are applied in a standardized manner across the company and comply to quality standards;
- Deliver Project Controls services by taking responsibility for leadership. direction and continuous improvement of Project Administration and Controls including (but not limited to);
- Contract Administration.
- Correspondence Management.
- Document Management.
- Financial Administration.
- Schedule Monitoring.
- Project Reporting.
- Security, Insurance. Warranty and risk registers.
- Assist Project Manager's and wider Project Teams in all aspects of Project Control.
- Collaborate with other staff in the development of Project systems.
- Project Reporting.
- Monitor & Report project KPI's.
- Contribute to Project Reports with Project Controls status.
- Compile Project & Technical Reports from contributions by others.
- Assist the Senior Project Controller in the establishment and operational leadership of the Project.
- Office, including the implementation of new systems.
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering, business or related fields would be an advantage but are not essential.
- Training in Contract Management or Project Management.
- Specific experience in Project Controls, Information Management Systems, Project Scheduling and Project Office operations.
- Power industry or Construction Industry experience would be an advantage.
- Contract Administration of Construction.
- Contracts and Consultancy Agreements.
The role requires:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Understanding of contracts, schedules, documentation management, financial administration.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks;
- Good knowledge of Project Office systems;
- Ability to work effectively in an Australia/China cross - cultural environment.
- Occasional travel within Australia.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact George Hall on 07 3023 1054, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90379. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com