|Posted||about 2 months ago|
This is a dual role for an experienced Project and Change professional to worka cross a number of large scale infrastructure projects.
In this role you will:
o Support the project manager in managing and maintaining project schedules, reporting, RAID registers
o Manage project budget and status/ progress reporting
o Involved in project Solutioning workshops to assess change impacts that will result from system implementations
o Working with the Change Manager to plan the change interventions required for the delivery of the project.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven ability to coordinate projects within large organisations
- Org Change experience
- Experience in coordinating, planning and executing multidisciplinary activities for complex technology-based projects
- Exceptional communications skills, highly organised with strong planning ability
- Exposure to technology driven change with basic knowledge of change management practices.
- Ability to establish and maintain collaborative relationships with project team and key project stakeholders.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103110. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com