Our client is a medium sized company who operate in a niche industry that impacts on the health and well-being of all Australians. They have a friendly and collaborative working environment.
They are undergoing a complete infrastructure technology refresh and upgrade. In this role you will be working to a Program Manager and with several Project Managers. You will be responsible for helping them with a range of project administration activities including using Excel to develop roll out plans.
Key requirements for this role include:
- Experience working as a Project Administrator or Coordinator, ideally including a technology project;
- Outstanding communication, relationship building and stakeholder management skills;
- Great attention to detail;
- Well-developed analytical skills; &
- Excel skills are essential and a good working knowledge of MS Project would be beneficial.
Interested? To apply, please click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).