|Posted||9 days ago|
A unique opportunity have become available for a highly experienced, intelligent and mature-minded project professional.
Exciting developments with a nationally funded project have led to further growth and expansion in their Brisbane team of this engineering advisory firm.
This is an initial six-to-twelve month Fixed Term Contract with the opportunity to secure a permanent appointment beyond this time.
About the Role
Working in their Brisbane CBD office (in a team of 11), you will be providing high level project coordination and executive support.
Hours of this role are incredibly flexible. Given this role is has a workload 30 to 40 hours per week, you are welcome to choose the days you work along with start and finish times.
- Provide support to the Director and team through calendar management, travel bookings
- Ensuring compliance with funding arrangements
- Manage and oversee budget and monitor expenditure
- Report on budgets and milestones against project plans
- Take minutes at formal and informal meetings
- Manage action planner and send follow ups
- Liaise with leaders and external consultants to create progress reports
- Drafting and formatting of documentation
- Liaise with stakeholders
- General research of technical and commercial issues
You will be regarded for your genuine care and dedication, along with the ability to take on a high pressure position. Previous experience in project management and document control will be highly regarded.
Experience with Sharepoint is essential, along with competencies in PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
Previous experience in engineering is also highly regarded.
Culture fit is extremely important and we are looking for a proactive, hardworking, creative, outgoing and supportive individual. Your team-player nature along with an approachable, easy going and friendly personality will be warmly welcomed by the team, whilst your professionalism and a confidence with your assertive demeanour will be highly valued.
- Reputable and highly successful organisation
- Flexible working arrangement - option to work from both from home and in the office
- Genuinely enjoyable team environment and culture to work in - hard working and down to earth
- Exciting new stage for organisation
- Healthy work-life balance - rarely the need for work outside of office hours
- Exclusive corporate Brisbane office in CBD
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103230. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com